From:
Sharon Mclaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:06:55 -0400
Hi.  Just wanted to let everyone know that I spoke to my vet, (Well
actually his GREAT staff!) they told me to bring Princess in to be seen.
Of course she was diagnosed with an Adrenal Tumor (which I figured).  Thank
You all for your advice on waiting.  I did get some mixed opinions, That it
was Okay and that it was bad, My Vet is willing to take payments for it, So
Sooner Wins!  She will be going in Wednesday 4/19.  Shes so tiny and looks
so fragile but shes a tough little cookie and she should come out of this
ok..  Please keep my tiny little baby girl in your thoughts.

Rgds
Sharon McLaughlin
Woobie, Princess, Mystic and Crystal