From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 11:27:46 -0500
This is the last reminder!  Please show support for our heroes by voting
for the 1999 FML Ferret Hero Award.  The nominees are:

Bob Church, ferret science expert extraordinaire
Bill Gruber, FML moderator and peacekeeper
Dr. Charles Weiss, vet doing extensive research on adrenal and insulinoma
Skeeter, greeter at the Rainbow Bridge

See FML#2887 Dec 4 for more detailed biographies.

To vote, send an email with JUST the last name of your choice in the
SUBJECT field to:

*Please enter ONLY Church, Gruber, Weiss, or Skeeter in the subject field.*
Do not send any other posts to this address.

Votes will be accepted until January 1, 2000.  Only one vote please!
Votes will be counted as soon as possible after Jan 1, and I will post
the results immediately.

If you are interested in assisting with the design of the award plaque,
please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH