From:
Christian Meisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 22:15:51 -0800
I have two ferrets.  Both males and a month apart in age.  I got the first
one in april and the second one in december.  I have tried everything from
bitter apple on them and having ferretone on there heads so they just lick
each other but that didnt work.  I put them together and put up with the
screaming and my girl friend freeking out and that didnt work cuz the new
ferret drew blood (scratch with scabs) but pete our first ferret goes back
for more in fact he missed Al and bit me (I still have the bite mark).  I am
just ready to give up and put them together and just let them go at it and
even if blood is drawn (dont get me wrong I will still supervise so they
dont kill eachother).

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!