From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 07:25:12 -0500
>I also have several PV ferrets.  With the exception of one of them they're
>all very agressive!  I'm not sure why.

Arggghhhhh!  I did NOT write that.  Someone else did, but my quoting bars
for it yesterday got lost.  As i have said before the new version of
Eudora isn't working on my machine.  I know others it is working for so
think mine is corrupted.  Got to get a replacement.  One thing it does (of
many nasties) is to sporadically misplace quoting bars that appear on my
home version.  (I checked; the oone in my "out" box shows quoting bars so
it wasn't me and I know it wasn't Bill...) The weird thing is that a quote
above it held.  Maybe they are more likely to stay if i don't trim off the
reference bar.  Ran short on space, though, so did trim it off that one
but not the one at top of the post.

Anyway, another person wrote that and I responded afterward.  Expoect
that tehre are likely to be others like that.  Have had a bit of bug
since yesterday and didn't always remembver to put in the ---------
dividers that I try to throw in to servve when it loses the quotes.
Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhh!

If the flow -- or lack of it -- confused you, that is why: NOT my
sentences... Though I have found PV kits to often have a harder time
teething and I wrote why i suspect that may be; our's tamed up fine with a
lot of extra gentleness, times-out, and consistency.  Nowadays Cheweasels
and Foamy Fries can also help.

Just asked Steve; he thinks that i may get too much mail for Eudora to
deal with, and be too slow on straightening my mailboxes, so i guess i;ll
have to be mum for a while for the most part and use that time for
clean-up once this fever is gone.