Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 14:04:46 -0700
Amber,

The topic only rose up on the FML when Ingrid brought it here.  She put
me in a position where I had to answer and defend myself.  Yes?  Yes.  I
am glad that you have not suffered the wrath of the pooflingers, but use
caution.  I do not post there because I stay above that level of micro
organisms that resided in the lowest level of the NJ scum swamp.  I will
not involve myself with a group of people who give themselves nicknames
with drug references, who sell soft porn to raise money (for any reason,
even ferrets), who are in the business of rescue for profit, who trash
people they don't even know, and lastly who post their crap, leave it on
the board long enough to drag it through the mud and then delete it as if
it never happened.  That's what happens there.  I KNOW the people of the
FML are good folks so I stay here.  These are good, honest and decent
people that go out of their way to help, to find money when they don't
have enough themselves, who have a genuine love for ferrets AND people.
My best advice to you is to soar with eagles,... I will not stoop to
disgracing the turkey.

Kim at SUMS