From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2008 19:08:38 -0400
During Katrina of 3 years ago billions of dollars were lost in property
loss and other losses. We lost a number of people, some still not found
and some never found were never identified. We also had a very large
number of pets lost.

This time pets are allowed to be evacuated along with the people. There
are many lessons we all learned nationwide on disaster at a huge cost.
Tuition for our own ignorance and stupidity.

We are preparing in much better form now for the inevitable storm to
hit the south coast even to include pets who suffered insane horrors by
our own lack of foresight.

Lets pray this storm does not do such damage as the last, lets hope our
lessons were well learned for the benefit of human and animal alike.

This might be a good moment to look at your own environment to see what
you may need to do in the event of a disaster for not only yourself,
but of your pets. When you take a pet, you take full responsibility for
that animal's welfare in good times and disaster. Please, be prepared.
The Boy Scouts have a great motto we can learn from, and hopefully we
have. So ask yourself, have you?

Gordon, Peekaboo, Pester and all the rest out there.

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia, 23111
USA