From:
Melissa Lough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 19:24:35 EST
Hello I am back to the FML. I had to move due to a promotion and had
to change email addresses.

I have 8 wonderful fuzzies and I need some advice. My oldest guy Knicko
has all of the sudden (at least it seems that way) started acting as if
he can hear me but can't see me. I have them in an enclosure that is 8
ft. wide by 16 ft. long and I looked in on them and was talking to them
as usual, and he would go around in a circle then stop look up..... not
at me and kept repeating this as I talked to him. Has anyone ever came
across this. I can't see any cataracts or white blurs on his eyes. As I
have been watching him closely; he seems to sniff the ground a lot to
get around. He is a Marshall farm ferret that is around 5 or 6 years
old.

Any advice would be appreciated. It's great to be back to the ferret
community.

Thanks in advance,
Missy

[Nice to see you back!  Welcome.  BIG]