From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 03:42:16 -0500
First off I would like to say thank you to the 4 people who sent me a dollar
and the one who sent me 10 U no who U R :o)

Secondly, with the ECE here, about 50% of my males here have become just
horrible!  They are so aggressive, and some are showing signs of heat
(mounting, spot peeing).  Could this be due to the ECE or am I dealing with
adrenal disease throughout the shelter?

Also, I previously posted about a ferret here who had black tarry poop.  We
all thought it was an ulcer.  I had his poop sent to a lab to check for
blood, and there was none found.  Any ideas on this one?

Randy

The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick