From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2010 20:58:22 -0700
In September, I wrote to the FML family to ask for prayers for my
little traffic stopper Theo-dorable. I am sad to report Teddy left
with the angels today. How appropriate though that he passed as Steven
Halpern's album, Gift of the Angels played in the background. You see,
kept hoping to find a special ferret, just the right age to help keep
Junior BOING, BOING our littlest guy busy. Junior is deaf and young
and so full of life he never wants to stop BOINGING or enjoying each
moment. Teddy's arrival was such a surprise, so well times and ....
a gift of the angels. He was so beautiful and healthy, a gentle and
energetic young ferret. He was truly the answer to our prayers, more
than we could have asked for. He was simply, a one and only,
Theo-dorable.

The Synchronicity of our family is out of balance tonight.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3