From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 21:17:10 -0500
Hello All,

I've posted a couple times, but never introduced myself and I *really* like
the idea of at least those of us who aren't only lurkers introducing
ourselves.

My husband and I got my first ferret 3-1/2 years ago (she is his 3rd), and
she was bought from a petstore (MF tattoos in her ear).  She has been very
healthy, and like all "children" likes the box better than the toy inside
(following German tradition, we gave stockings this morning, St. Nick's Day -
and Pixie liked the stocking best).

We got Advantage for her this morning, and in talking with the vet's
assistant, she mentioned that (I think I understood her right, but I'm not
sure) although IMRAB isn't approved for ferret vacinations, there is one on
the market that is approved for ferrets - anyone else know anything about
this?

Debbie, Jim and Pixie (the one in charge)