From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 10:58:02 -0700
Hi Diane;

The ionizer causes a negative charge on the outgoing air, no chemical
change.  It causes the dirt particals to cling to anything close to exit
point, floor, walls, drapes, & on a white wall almost bonds to the paint..
Makes it hard to clean off.  If not near any light color wall, it'd
probably stick to the carpet or floor.  No health hazzard I know of though.

Take care, hugs to all

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
Timmy's tonic now available at http://www.ferretstore.com/holmed.html
:888-833-7738
Timmy's Mailing List = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/TimmyFerret
Timmy's Forum = http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=TimmyFerret
Another emil for me is <[log in to unmask]>, in case the indrirect.com has
trouble.