From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 20:09:34 -0800
I will have an update for the Halloween Card Exchange in just a couple
days.  There are still a couple people I have not heard from.

I have been asked by several why there is no Thanksgiving Card Exchange
and the reason for that is very simple....I always try to get the
Christmas List out by the 10th of the month.  December is a very busy
time for most folks and we all need the extra time to get done the
things we need to do.

Thanksgiving and Christmas are just too close together to be able to
do both successfully.....but....since I had so many wonderful comments
about the Recipe Exchange perhaps, if there is enough interest, we could
do a Recipe Exchange for Thanksgiving instead of a Card Exchange.

I'm sure we all have some great Holiday recipes we would love to share -
I know I do!!

There will be no donations collected for the Recipe Exchange - just
recipes!  And instead of there being just 4 names on the lists, we will
do 8 names!  I heard from several people 4 was just not enough!!

So....if you would like to participate in a Recipe Exchange, exchanging
favorite Holiday Recipes, please let me know!  I will take sign-ups for
this until November 15th and we'll see if we have enough people to do it!

While you're at it...you can go ahead and sign up for Christmas now, too!
Thanks!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters