From:
Geri Nightraven Nanapush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2008 08:17:37 -0700
Hi all...Doris here, with Furry Ferret Rescue, in St. Louis, MO.

Does anyone know where I can find the beautifully written piece
describing where the boundaries lie in connection to when a fuzzy (or
any sweet baby) should be helped across the bridge. It asks several
questions, the answers of which REALLY help tell the diff between our
PERCEIVED quality of life and the ACTUAL quality of life our kidz
are/are not able to enjoy.

Thanks a BUNCH!! Lick, lick. Chomp, chomp. Frolic, frolic. Romp, romp.