From:
sleepyferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:42:32 -0500
HI Shelter Moms/Dads
I'm helping Kristine with the tree.  We would love to add your fuzzies to
the tree.  We will need pictures (in Jpg form) of each ferret.  If you
don't have pictures, we will put a name on the button.  What we have to
have is a description of each, personality, favorite toys, health issues.
Just a few lines about what ever you find special about each.  Please
send them to me and I will forward them to Kristine when they are ready
to put on the tree.  Please send to [log in to unmask]

You can send as many as of ten.  Please try to send them together when
you have them done :) We can keep better track of them and we have time
constraints.  Please include your email and contact information for Santa
with the description of the ferrets.

Please include your contact information. :)
name
shelter
address
Email

Sorry, due to computer problems we are getting a late start this year, so
please send them as soon as possible so all the ferrets will get their
gifts.

Thank you :)

Peggy Alden-Clapper