From:
Dee gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:11:54 -0700
www.vetavisit.com

Check it out!!! The date is this Saturday, March 21, 2007. The doors
open at 9:00AM and runs until 4:00PM.

Members of the Midwest Ferret Fellowship will again be participating
with the vet students at Michigan State University's Vet School. I'm
proud to say I've personally been involved with this event since 1998
and the Fellowship has been involved since 2002.

Dee Gage
owner/operator, West Michigan Ferret Connection
co-founder, Midwest Ferret Fellowship
member, State of Michigan Dept of Agriculture Companion Animal Advisory Committee