From:
"William L. Sebok" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 23:40:34 -0500
Our beloved Jerry died two years ago on February, 15, 1997 of kidney
failure.  Jerry, her sister Ben (who died of lymphoma on Aug 22, 1997),
and our dog Lupi (who died from a heart tumor on June 6, 1998) all now
have their own web pages at:

http://www.astro.umd.edu/~wls/ferrets/ben/  (for Ben),
http://www.astro.umd.edu/~wls/ferrets/jerry/  (for Jerry), and
http://www.astro.umd.edu/~wls/dogs/lupi/  (for Lupi).

Actually, all of our pets, those at the rainbow bridge and those still with
us, have their own pages but the others' pages are still under construction.

While you are there, visit our ferret page at
http://www.astro.umd.edu/~wls/ferrets/ and the image gallery at
http://www.astro.umd.edu/~wls/images/ .
--- Bill Sebok  Buttercup, Jasmine, Bridgett, Bonnie, and Charlie (ferrets)
and Patrick (dog).  In memory of Ben, Jerry, and Lupi.