From:
rosemary german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:44:31 -0400
Hello there and welcome to our family of ferrets and great bedding -
We now have a working website http://littlefeetferretbedding.com/
to help raise funds for Medical, Food and Supplies for the many Unwanted
Fuzzies we have rescued and care for for life.  Bills keep coming and we
keep sewing.  Our LFFR name has been shortened to make it easier to find
and remember and updates will be coming daily.  Enjoy the photos of the
kids and please choose our bedding-WE MAKE FERRETS HAPPY!!!

Thanks for looking, Rose and the Gang of Fuzzies @ LFFR

www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/