From:
Steph2758 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 20:22:18 EDT
Hello all!
Just had a wonderful day with my little "fuzzybutt" (hahaha).  I have taken
Sprite for walks before, but we never really went anywhere, and there aren't
really any parks to go to around here.  So, I did the next best thing... I
finally got her a collar/harness (Marshall Farms kind..  It is the only one
that works for her..) and I took her in my backyard and let her walk all the
way to our pond when I went to feed the fish... (we have a little less then
5 acres).  Her little tail was bottlebrushed the whole time, but she seemed
to have a blast... running all around, and trying to eat the fish food..
out of curiosity... does anyone know if catfish food is bad for ferrets?
Just wondering, Sprite said it was just fine, as I took her out of the feed
bucket.  Heehee!  She wasn't even bothered by my dog (the crazy one), even
followed her around the pond, exploring everything she could.  I think I'm
gonna start taking her for walks everyday... when she got back in the house,
she was so happy, laughing and jumping around.

Something new for me... Ferret math is about to strike... well I hope
anyway... I'm adopting Sprite a new brother or sister.  It's deffinate now,
I'm on the list... I sure hope she will do good with another ferret, I think
it would be good for her, to have a friend her size... the cat simply
refuses to play with her, :-)

Ok, I just had to post, nothing is wrong with her, I just thought I'd say a
little something about a great day we had.  Hope everyone else is having as
much fun with thier fur kids!

Dooks to all!!
Stephanie and Sprite