From:
"Michelle Z. Matta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 13:39:20 -0500
Quick story to share with you.

All 6 of my babies HATE baths.  The extent of bathing they will tolerate is
snorkling in their water dish.  They will come in the bathtub after we have
showered to lap up the water, but they're sure to wait until the majority of
the water is down the drain.  We even had to resort to showering with them
rather than bathing them.

So, one day last week I did a good cleaning of their room & cage.  Well 2 of
our girls have this obsession with their individual toys.  They must be hid
at all times and every day they drag them off to a new place.  Well that
particular day, Ayla just "happened" to drag her toy through poop.  So being
a clean mommy, I gathered up all of their plastic toys, which amounts to a
large box.  Hosed them off then filled the bathtub up with water to let
these things soak.  I went back to their room and grabbed some other stuff
to rinse and when I went back in the bathroom, ALL 6 were in the tub
searching for their toys.  My little boy was completely submerged SNORKLING -
I swear!  I don't know what he was doing, looking for his toys or just
swimming.  I had to laugh.  They managed to remove each and every one of
those toys from that tub and hide them in their spots.  Wet, soggy ferrets
trailing through the house towing wet drippy toys behind them.  :)

- Mish

MICHELLE Z. MATTA.........Carnegie Mellon University
Athletic [log in to unmask]
http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/usr/mish/home.html