From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 21:19:03 -0400
Ok, fuzzies aren't the only silly ones.  I have to fess up on my own
"ferret quirks".

I cannot help but kiss ferret bums, when they are heading into a tunnel
with just the end bum and tail sticking out - they're just too cute to
resist.

I sniff ferret ears.  Yup.  Jillie's especially.  Her odor is so strong,
it should be offensive, but I just can't get enough.

I rhyme my ferrets names into nicknames, can't help myself.  It's like
Dr Seuss baby talk.  Baby becomes "Bambino Tanfrino" and Jillie is my
"Jillie Lillie".

I kiss sleeping ferret lumps.  Whenever I see a ferret lump in a blanket
or sweater I have to bend down and gently kiss their sleeping form
through the fabric.  I have been known to mistakenly kiss blanket lumps,
lumps that did not actually contain a sleeping fuzzie.

I talk for my ferrets.  When I pick them up and ask them a question (I
don't consider talking to them a quirk, that's normal - right?!)  I
answer for them.  I give them their own version of my voice.  They call
me Mama (-;

Dooks
Risa