From:
Kevin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 1996 09:10:48 +0100
>I have a ferret called Queenie this is her first litter.  Everything seems
>to be going okay till last night I saw a spotting of blood and a stringy
>clear fluid seems to keep coming out of her even after I wipe her off.

Linda,

I tried to Email you at your address and it got immediatelysent back.  We
are a couple hours away from you in Augsburg.  You will not get this post
til at least tomorrow, but,,,, Down here in Augsburg, we have always got a
German vet "on-call" on weekends and German holidays.  We also have at
least one animal emergency clinic available 24 hrs a day.  I suggest that
you call one of them and ask the questions as time may be a big factor
where your ferret is concerned.  I would also like to get my DSN # to you,
but if you want that, you can Email me back and I will contact you.  Good
luck (late luck) with your babys and please let us all know via the FML how
things turn out.

                         Donna in Augsburg
                        Regards,
                           SOUP