From:
Kaye J FitzGerald-Gorham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 18:29:30 +0100
Armand Camioni III said:
>I did not know that I would be ridiculed for doing my part in looking to
>raise one of these wonderful animals.  And to let Kaye J FitzGerald-Gorham
>know, I have received a few calls, and a few emails from people letting me
>know that they are looking for me or know of a breeder that is willing to
>help me.  Speeding is illegal in your state, but I am sure that you still
>do it......

'scuse me?  I don't think I ridiculed you at all if that's what you're
saying.  I was genuinely confused as you were openly saying you wanted to
obtain some ferrets in CA and yet in the same FML there was a poor guy in
the same state who'd had 13 confiscated because they're illegal.  Fair
enough asking privately, but how do you know that the CaF&G don't read the
FML and now have your email address and workplace recorded?

For all people know, YOU could be a spy for the F&G and could report anyone
who answered you!  Paranoid...........me?  Nah, we have ferrets coming out
of the woodwork over here :-)

For your information, yes speeding is illegal in England (where I live) but
I don't do it because I don't drive.  Next time you want to try and upset
me, get your facts straight first eh?:-/

K.

LOST DOGS UK (List of Lost & Stolen Dogs)
http://www.pavilion.co.uk/lostdogsuk/
            A Free, Internet & Web Based Service to Dog Owners