From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2014 00:20:56 -0700
A few weeks back a pair of pictures went around the internet of two
Ferrets. One was an old folks the other a youngster. The caption was
something along the lines of 'if you can't deal with this, don't by
that'. That's not correct, but you get the idea.

One of our local groups is putting an educational slide show together
to run on a loop in one of the local vet's office stressing responsible
pet ownership. I would like to include the photos and sentiments if I
can just track them down.

Anyone know where I might find them and the author?

Thanks,
Brenda
FurpeopleWeyr