From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 22:37:41 -0400
Okay, let's start this off by saying, my ferrets are never left unattended
outside..... now....

My sweetie is making an outdoor playpen for the ferrets.  I would like it
to be plexiglass with some type of hinges so it can kinda fold flat to
store next to the shed when not in use.  I do not want something permanent
in the ground, but portable to be moved to where I am or out of the way
during family cookouts and such.

The picture in my head is to have some type of hinges that would allow the
thing to kinda go flat much like a cardboard box can be made flat.  If
anyone has put something together for their fuzzies, please email me with
some basic design or constructon.  I definitely wanna go with plexiglass,
no top as my babies are never out without me and/or my daughter.

Thanks in advance!

Jen and Gang