Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:52:44 -0400
Thanks to everyone who answered my question about Zupreem GF (a while
ago) and for your food suggestions.

Special thanks to those who suggested Orijen. It's GF and the first
16 ingredients are meat! I just got it, so I don't know if my guys
will like it, but it seems to me to be the best kibble for obligate
carnivores. Also, thanks to those who recommended Wellness Core, which
I am using now, mixed with Wysong Epigen 90 and some TF TVL, which I
am planning to phase out.

My only problem now is that Spooky da Fussy One, likes the TF and foods
that have more carbs & grains. Xena is pretty much open to trying new
things. I hope the new foods will help with her absorption problems.

I really appreciate everyone's taking the time to share their knowledge
about food, especially busy shelter moms & dads and also those who have
many little fuzzies to care for.

Shron