From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:28:58 -0400
Here we go-  The first communication form Robert-

Now that he is in his home away form home Kuwait-- and counting the days
until he can come home and hug his ferrets: Boo-Boo, Dargfo, Casper &
Emily which are in our VT hospice home.

I have copied his forst communication form foreign soil adn his mailing
address follows for any penpals who would like to drop him a note.  ...
we thought it was warm here.... Wowee.... I won't offer to take on the
heat there!

Fondly in ferrets,

Alicai - at Ferret Wise www.ferretwise.org

'''''
Hey Guys............Finally here, almost.  We will be here for about 2
weeks at that time we will be going to our FOB.  The flights were ok.
tiring.  Tried to call ma when we got to Shannon, Ireland.  But got here
voicemail on her cell phone.  This morning at 9:00 am it was 105 degrees.
So imagine what it will be at 1400 hrs (2:00 pm).  The heat is like
standing in front of the heat vent on a furnace in the middle of summer,
but doubled.  But its a dry heat tho.  Gonna try to track down a couple
of buddys here.  Hopefully.  But other than that, things are going good.
I hope we get our ammo soon.  I will call when I get a chance.  Don't
know when that will be.  They have phones here, just have to find them.
They even have Burger King and Subway here.  Subway for lunch.....
hehehehe.  Just got back from the PX.  had to get a transformer for the
power.  My laptop only needed the adapter,but other things required the
whole thing.

I miss all of you.  The situation did'nt really hit homeuntil I got in
country.  It seems to wake you up and put your overall attentiveness
and awareness on overload to start.  But as time goes by, it relaxes a
bit.  just enough to calm down.  I hope to talk to ya soon.  and to my
kids .........I Love You Infinity, be good, and remember, I will always
Love you.  And to my family, friends, and the people that have given me
their support..... Thank You Very Much.  Take care.

L8R,
Bert

SPC Robert Lincoln Lynch
HHC 1/172 Armor 2 BCT