From:
Larry Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:29:39 -0400
Sandee,

Please add my little girl "Pizzazz" to your list of those who have left
us.  She was a bright personality and a true girly-girl...... Always the
first little one out of the cage in the morning to personally greet all
the others on an individual basis.  She was the "Social Secretary" of the
group.  After her morning salutations she would come to me looking for
morning treats without fail........... And I had better have them when
she came a callin.  She became suddenly ill on Monday evening, and
Tuesday she was worse and showed every sign of lymphoma as I have gone
through this insidious disease before with another beloved little girl
who once trained me.

I woke up Wednesday and she was comatose, I gave her meds the best I
could and she rallied around all after noon.  I wanted her to leave on
HER terms and gave her hospice care to make her comfotable.  Thursday
morning I decided Pizzazz was lingering as she was in and out of
conciousness, so I took her to the vet to assist with her "crossing".

She slipped her earthly bounds at 2:25 pm est quickly, peacefully and
with dignity that only a ferret can.  Thank you my darling little Pizzazz
for taking me into your life and sharing with me all your hapiness, you
have enhanced my life.