From:
Nancy William <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 13:22:11 -0600
A Tribute to Mugsy (A.K.A.  the Mugster) would have to include all the
wonder and enjoyment that he brought to Troy Lynn's house.  He was an
exquisite black sable with the cutest white cheeks and chin.  During his
short time with us, he was the most inquisitive ferrets in the house.  He
always had to know what was going on and what was on top of every piece of
furniture in Troy Lynn's house.  Mugsy was always around but he was always
on a mission.  It was almost like he knew that he didn't have much time.

Yes, he was the carrier of ECE but that was not his fault.  When he became
ill just two short weeks ago, it seemed impossible because he always
appeared so healthy.  My daughter, Andrea, really had trouble believing that
he was sick because he always exuded good health and energy.  I guess that
is why his death is so hard to take.  He was the baby of the house, the only
one under a year.

How can a house seem empty with 53 ferrets in it?  Mugsy is now buried in my
front yard under a shade tree in the same area as Boogie, Fara, Poto, Abbie,
Teddy Bear, Deno, and Willow.  He is in good company at the Rainbow Bridge.

I just wanted to share a few of my thoughts and memories with all of you.
It is really hard not to play the "what if" game but it does no good.  This
has been very hard to write since I am at work and it would be really hard
to explain why I'm crying.  Thanks for all your support.

*Hugs*
Nancy