From:
"K. Crassi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 20:54:36 -0500
Hi,

Just a quick note to everyone who is interested in our contest.  I found
out from the counter/guestbook hosts that due to the popularity of the
guestbook feature, their server is set to automatically delete all messages
once a particular guestbook reaches a certain size limit.

SO, I will be checking the guestbook often and saving all guestbook entries
once per day (hopefully this will be sufficient) and then deleting them
myself.  This will prevent the guestbook from getting too large and then
being deleted without notice, hence losing some entries.  So if you
re-visit the guestbook after signing up originally and your entry isn't
there, never fear... we have it in a saved file.

Cheers!
Karen
A righteous man has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of
the wicked is cruel."
                                         (Proverbs 12:10 RSV)
If you love ferrets, check out:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html