From:
Charles Meredith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 12:30:46 -0400
Hi Ya'll.  I've been surfing the FML for a few months now, just reading and
learning.  But now I need advise on plant digging.

Since it's getting colder, I had to bring my plants inside this weekend.
One of which is a 5 foot palm tree.  My one year old sable, Dallas, loves to
dig in it.  She waits till I'm out of site, and then half the dirt is out of
the pot, and on the rug.  I don't want to move it upstairs, it get to dried
out and no light.  I really don't want to spray Bitter Apple one it, and
doesn't really help.  I'm thinking of putting a mess screen around the top
of the pot, but am afraid that she'll get that off too, hurting her self.
She knaws on the front of her cage like that, and I worry about her teeth.
Any suggestions?

Thanks, Joan Meredith and Dallas