From:
Matt Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 1995 23:01:34 -0400
    I just wanted to say thanks to BIG for finally putting a stop to all
the bickering and off topic stuff that has been posted lately.  I realize
that I am fairly new and don't post much myself, but I really enjoy the
stories about other ferrets and the other fun stuff that is posted.
Lately, with the BFF stuff and the constant ECE shelter stuff, just reading
through one FML at a time was tedious enough.  Don't we see enough fighting
and political arguing in the world that we need to bring it to the FML?
Thanks BIG.
    I don't want you all to think that I'm an ingrate or anything.  I
really enjoy the new toy ideas that I have gotten as well as the health
related help.  You are all great people, and can't we all just get along?

Thanks for letting me say my piece and for rededicating the purpose of the
FML.
Matt Petersen