Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:39:54 -0700
I remember reading in the FML about a very kind man that makes wheels for
ferrets that have lost use of their rear feet.  Unfortunately, Luigi may
need such a device in the near future.

I did not make a note of this man's email address and I hope someone nice
person on this list will help me out and send me the email address of the
"wheel man".

Is there a way to search an archive of the FML?  Sorry to ask such basic
questions but I am unable to find answers in my mixed-up files on my
computer.

Thanks.

--
William M. Davidson

1704 Blume, NE
Albuquerque, NM 87112
505 294 4571

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they
don't want, to impress people they don't like.
-Will Rogers