Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 04:23:24 -0800
Hi all
Da constrution is finished and da Baby Food Balconey is officially open.
Da first in line waz Splash and she ate and ate.  I didn't think she would
ever stop.  Da search is still going on but some progress haz been made.

A little guy came in yesterday.  He said hiz name waz Petey.  I gave him da
tour as always.  He waz impressed with all da space we have and da things
to do.  He went off to explore on hiz own and maybe take in da Tube park
and da Ferretvite Festival a little later.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat
it is alright here and dat he luved her.  He said to tell hiz new mommy to
be, thanks, but it waz just hiz time and dat if you want to see him he will
be here.

I am off to get a report on my nightgown.  I think they are getting close
to da culprit.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee