From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:26:29 EDT
Claire writes:
>But before anyone goes off and accuses AnimalAttractions of dishonesty,
>I urge them to read the rules posted on the site.  They say "Monthly
>winners will be selected by a committee of AnimalAttraction.com
>employees and/or designated representatives who will select a winner
>from among the top five (5) point recipients in each category

Claire that isn't the issue at all.  If you read the thread of the posts,
there are 3 of us the have had our pictures posted as winners.  Two of
those pictures are STILL as of today still of the site as winners.  We
were never notified that we won, and when we contacted Animal Attaction.
We we all told the same story, that we hadn't really one, that there was
an error and that a german shepard had won.  Of you go on the site and
read the boards you se that others have had problems too.  This isn't a
case of sour grapes.  This is people angry for being taken advantage of.
And now this clown wants to eliminate ferrets from the contest because
we have questioned the contest?  It's not right.

Robin