Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2013 07:18:31 -0600
stoat mistress wrote:
>If you are dealing with hair loss you won't see any grow back with
>des, only with melatonin implant does that get it to grow.

Do your homework before making this statement!

Out of all the ones I have had Des implanted over the past few years,
all have had fur regrowth. I had a couple that were mostly naked when
implanted, so they continued to lose the fur until they were completely
naked, but after that the fur came back with a vengeance! Some even had
a different color regrowth. I've seen regrowth as early as 4 weeks and
as late as 8 weeks, but the fur did come back using the Des implant
only.

The only ones that fur regrowth didn't occur on were the ones with very
advanced adrenal.