From:
The Boss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 01:31:30 GMT
 Hi all,

Just wanted to share with you all about my two ferrets i have one female all
white with the cutest red eyes and her name is Mystic and i have one male
who is sable and his name is Shaq.  Well i wanted to share a story of mine
and it is about Shaq.  One morning i was cleaning the house and i had my
ferrets out running around.  All of the sudden i heard one of them making
the worst sound i have ever heard i went over to the recliner and looked
under it and saw Shaq just fighting to get out of there.  His foot was
caught in the part where the chairs foot part comes out.  I was so terrified
and didn't know what to do i ran next door and got my neighbor and she
helped me free him from the chair.  He was ok at that point but i was so
afraid for him i rushed him to the vets.  The vet took a look at him and
told me his leg was broken so she had to put a cast on his foot.  I was so
glad he was going to be ok cause if anything would have happened to him i
would haved died.  He has been great since i have put the recliner up stairs
where they can't get to it, and i would advise any one else if they have one
to also get rid of theres.  There is a lot of danger hidden underneath
thoese recliners.

Thanks Debbie, Shaq and mystic