From:
Ken meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:51:53 -0800
Quasi seams to be doing better, but just a little.  He ate dinner tonight
alone, on his own, and I did not see him grind his teeth during the meal.
His poops are pretty good too.  His water consumption seems down though,
so I am going to take him into a new ferret-wise vet tomorrow to wee if he
needs Sub-Q's.  He still is unsteady on his feet, falls on his head, and
stares into space.  I want again to thank all those that have been so
supportive.  This has been one heck of a month....

If anyone questions whether I love that weasel or not.....

Anyway, Has anyone heard of a ferretry, or rescue in Delaware called
Dreamcatcher Ferrets.  A local pet store told me of them and gave me a
number, but after 10 phone calls ringing 10 or more times with no answer,
I wonder if they exist.<Or maybe the owners are scared that ADV can be
transmitted over the phone> ;-)by the way, that topic has earned a big
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it is so repetitive.

Can I ask a question about a recent post,

Anne Ryan writes:
>I would like to take this opportunity to remind people that no show may
>use LIFE standards, database or guides that is not a LIFE sanctioned
>show.LIFE's standards, database and guides are copywrited materials
>belonging to the people who participate in the LIFE system.

I understand the some of your concerns, especially the database, but if
your judging standards and guides are good, and fair, and accurate, why
would you discourage others from using them?

Seems to me if it is the fuzzies we care about, and not personalities,
politics, and ego's, LIFE should be happy and proud to have their
"standards" become THE STANDARDS, by which ferrets are judged.

Just my non-aligned opinion.

Kens

PS.  Any flames generated by my tongue-in-cheek thoughts are fair game to
be sent to the FML.

=====
To succed in Life:

Work Like You Don't Need The Money