From:
Shannon Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:30:20 -0500
And...speaking of silly ferrets...Little Bear has now decided that my leg
is a carnival ride!  As I raise my legs and step over the "ferret fence",
I look around, and I see 7 or 8 goofballs playing or being lazy, then, out
of nowhere a flying ferret hits the side of my left leg, grabs on to the
sweatpants (which I am careful to be sure to wear in the country of
Lotzapoopin in the village of Ferretville) and hangs on for the ride!  As I
am now cracking up, Bear decides to let go and chase me until I pick him up
and we smother each other with kisses!  HE is a funny fella!  The others
have now decided that it is playtime or rub my tummy, pick me up time.  SO,
I am in ferret heaven!

Have a wonderful day!
Dooks to all, Shannon