From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:42:36 +1100
Clover has a bad habit.  She wakes me up before 6am, (my alarms are set for
after 7), by biting my ankles and scratching my legs and feet.

Any advice on how to stop this?  Are there any alternatives to
a) not giving them free roam, or
b) building a ferret proof wall around my bed?

Currently, all I do is half sit up, grab the ferret around her belly and
drop her to the floor (from about 1 inch and its more of a ferret type
slink out of my hand than a real drop!), go back to sleep, and do it again
repeatedly until she gives up.

Sandra, Clover and Princess