Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 17:50:41 -0700
Hi all
It is survey time again.  I am going around checking on everyone to see if
everything is going well

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Old Timer.  I gave him
da tour of da place and showed him where everything waz.  I also passed
along your message.  He waz really interested in da Cheerio Chain and waz
soon munching away.  He said it waz not Fruit Loops but they were not to
bad.  He gave dat up when da Ferretone Flood came.  He said he could get
dat later and waz soon lapping it up as fast as he could.  He wazn't into
surfing it yet but maybe dat will come in da future.  He said he felt
bunches better and all da pain is gone.  He said to tell hiz mommy and
dat little human dat he luved them and send lots of hugs and cuddles.

I looked up Felix in da puter thing.  He waz over in da tube races running
for all he waz worth.  When they took a break I talked to him a little
before da next race.  He said dat he knew it waz just a mixup and dat you
are not toally at fault.  He said dat he forgave you for leaving him with
dat other human but dat other human with da bucket is in big trouble.  He
said it is pretty cool here and not to bad.  He is getting along with a lot
of da others and hiz time in da races is getting better.  He said he is
shooting for champ.  Confidentially I think he needs a little improvement
but has time to work on it.  He said to tell hiz daddy dat he misses him
and to send luv and kisses.

I think I will go over and teach Old Timer to surf.  I know he can do it
with a little work.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee