Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 19:48:38 -0300
Sorry Melinda, we will just agree to disagree.

This new technology of microchipping, I'm sold.

If there is anyway possible that can increase my chances dramatically with
my pets being reunited with me in the event of an escape, I will buy in.

Sorry again Melinda, but as responsible as I am there is no guarantee that
Daisy won't figure out a way to take the blankies tie em together and hoist
herself out the winder as Jade lowers her down.  I have 2 smart cookies
here, they work well together.  I never underestimate how they could
possibly get out.

I must check with Deb and see if she is Microchippin' and if so, you can bet
that my 2 Einsteins' will be chipped!

Always,

Jadesun :O)
@-->-->--