From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 09:50:34 -0400
Sericiously looking for "GOOD" home for young ferret.  Female, sable,
complete with 3-story large cage, accessories: ferret shampoo, books and
various other items.  Ferret in good health, has all shots and ear trmt
has been done.  Vet checked at 3 months.  Ferret is now 4 months old.

Due to the deterating health of the owner, a new home must be sought.  If
you live in southern Michigan, perhaps the Grand Rapids area and would make
a good home for this lovable, playful critter, please E-mail me at:
[log in to unmask] for more information ASAP.  This ferret does not bite.
Very friendly.  Will be sadly missed.

I have thought long and hard about a fair and reasonable price and I think I
am being more than fair by asking $100 for the ferret and all accessories.

Sericious inquiries only please.  And I will not ship this animal anywhere,
it must be picked up.  Wouldn't want the animal to be traumatized by a long
trip.  Please understand.

Thank you!