Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 07:11:18 -0800
Yesterday I responded to a question regarding moving to California. I
want to apologize. I in no way encourage someone to bring a ferret into
California. I simply wanted the information on what happens to be
available to this person. I do not live, work or belong to any
organization in California to be able to speak on information such as
check point closures. Please check the websites for further info on
what could happen and the consequences of bring a ferret into the
state.

Again I am sorry if I mislead anyone.