Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2011 19:41:45 -0800
Would there be any rescues of shelters who don't have time to clip out
coupons, but would use them if someone sent them to them?

I keep a lot of coupon inserts, and would be glad to send my unused
ones to a shelter that could use them (you can tell me what you need).
This would be a great way for people to help shelters without having
to spend extra money.

I know many of you use your own out of pocket money to help your
shelters, so if you need coupons for your own personal items, I'd be
glad to help out as well.

Drop me an email if you are interested in receiving coupons for items
you use for your shelter. I'm sure every penny counts and shelter moms
and dads have no spare time.

Hugs and kisses to all the fuzzies!

Chris