Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 19:23:44 -0700
I want to post a million thank you's to the people that have donated and
have contacted me about my shelter closing.  I have been trying to email
people privately, but am afraid that I may have missed some.  There has
been ALOT of great advice and oh so much encouragement from some very
wonderful people.  All of you are very much appreciated and GOD BLESS
YOU for your help.

I would also like to thank MFRAN for the donation of ferret food.  They
donated several bags of totally ferret to us, wow, what a wonderful help!
AWESOME!!  In addition to ferret food, they have also given me alot of
encouragement and great advice.  MFRAN really is such a wonderful
organization.  I am so proud to be a member.

Again, a very heartfelt thank you!
Lora Blaisdell
Michigan Ferret Rescue
www.miferretrescue.org