From:
Megan McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 00:33:47 -0400
Hi there - I don't know where you live, but is it possible for you to call
your local Humane Society on the owner of the ferrets?  I've never done it
myself, so I don't know what might happen, but they at least might make the
person give some real shelter to these ferrets.  I only caught the last
installment of their story, so I don't know if this has already been tried
or not.  You didn't hear this from me, but you could contemplate a
ferretnapping....I know people have different philosophies of animal care,
but there is a line, and I think these people might have crossed it.  Let
us know how it all comes out.

    Megan and the indoor three:
    Anastasia ("Wet?  They got wet?  What a nightmare!")
    Lexie ("Outside?  What's outside?")
    Sammi ("Outside is the place on the other side of the window that
    smells soooo good...")

--

        "I do it for the joy it brings,
          because I'm a joyful girl."