From:
"Heyn, Ela - O&M NY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 09:49:00 +0000
I just got an email which provides a URL to get a free 7 lb. bag of "Pine
Fresh Natural Pine Cat Litter" sent to you.  I signed myself up for a free
bag; can't wait to see what it's like!  The URL is:

http://www.cansorb.com/promo.htm

Please note that I'm not affiliated with this company in any way.  Please
also note that the form which you fill out seems to be a bit "quirky"; it
rejected my address when I put down "Ave." for my street, and only accepted
it when I changed it to "Avenue" instead!  Good luck!

 - Ela