From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:52:31 -0400
Hello --

Reading through the shelter list... I will admit, I get a lot confused when
going through it.  Total number of ferrets, I get, but then when all the
breakdown's with sick, under care, adoptable, permanent, etc, I get
completely confused.  Is there a better layout we could possibly use for
the next one that is a little clearer?  I know it would help me in trying
to figure out amounts of things to send.

Also, sorry to be a pain in the butt, but what do the shelter's classify as
Unpaid shelter bills?  Like electricity or credit cards used for ferret
stuff?

 Sorry,
 Julie