From:
Ferret Gang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 09:34:42 -0600
I want to organize a ferret get together, if you want to call it a club
okay.  But I know of several fuzzies in the area who have humans.  I just
thought it would be neat if we could get our humans together.  My human
tried this and all she recieved was one response.  I feel we need to unite
for our own well-being.  Just think of the possibilities.  Hey, maybe they
could even exchange sitter jobs.  Boy wouldn't we have fun.  Ohhhh, well,
humans are so different from us.

By the way my address is [log in to unmask]  She got that one for us,
since we seem to write more than her.

Racocoa, Destinie, Fiestie, & Little One
our human's name is Margie

dook dook,   (Big, do you know of a mailing list for us ferrets,
not just our loving humans :>)    dook dook