From:
Candy Kroupa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 1997 00:20:35 -0400
For those who were looking for a safe, effective cleaner for ferret cages, I
have a suggestion: Simple Green.  We use it at the Bird Sanctuary where I
volunteer.  It's for all hard surfaces and not only cleans and disinfects,
but is nontoxic as well.  Birds are more sensitive even than ferrets to some
chemicals, and we use Simple Green around them all the time with no adverse
effects.

As a former MtG player, I am very familiar with the Jovan's Ferret card... I
have several.  And yes, one of the designers had a ferret named Loki.  Also
a few of the WoTC people there used to be in the SCA here in St.  Louis and
knew MY ferrets at one time ... But the card should have let you steal
artifacts... LOL

Otter & the Mini MO Mob